A constant DC voltage control based compensation method of an active power quality compensator for electrified railways
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Frontier in Sensors and Micromachines
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 435–441, May 2009
How to Cite
Tanaka, T., Ishikura, N. and Hiraki, E. (2009), A constant DC voltage control based compensation method of an active power quality compensator for electrified railways. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 435–441. doi: 10.1002/tee.20428
- Issue online: 22 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!