IPMSM position sensorless control based on adaptive flux observer using ϵ1-modification approach
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Frontier in Sensors and Micromachines
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 450–452, May 2009
How to Cite
Hasegawa, M. and Matsui, K. (2009), IPMSM position sensorless control based on adaptive flux observer using ϵ1-modification approach. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 450–452. doi: 10.1002/tee.20430
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!