Special Issue on High Heat Flux Plasmas for Scientific and Engineering Applications / Special Issue Review Paper
Development of Divertor Plasma Simulators with High Heat Flux Plasmas and its Application to Nuclear Fusion Study: A Review
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: High Heat Flux Plasmas for Scientific and Engineering Applications
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 476–487, July 2009
How to Cite
Ohno, N., Kajita, S., Takagi, M. and Takamura, S. (2009), Development of Divertor Plasma Simulators with High Heat Flux Plasmas and its Application to Nuclear Fusion Study: A Review. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 476–487. doi: 10.1002/tee.20433
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!