Special Issue on High Heat Flux Plasmas for Scientific and Engineering Applications / Special Issue Paper
Metal Vapor Behavior in GTA Welding of a Stainless Steel Considering the Marangoni Effect
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: High Heat Flux Plasmas for Scientific and Engineering Applications
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 497–503, July 2009
How to Cite
Yamamoto, K., Tanaka, M., Tashiro, S., Nakata, K. and Murphy, A. B. (2009), Metal Vapor Behavior in GTA Welding of a Stainless Steel Considering the Marangoni Effect. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 497–503. doi: 10.1002/tee.20435
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!