Special Issue on High Heat Flux Plasmas for Scientific and Engineering Applications / Special Issue Paper
A Numerical Study of Plasma-Particle Heat Transfer Dynamics in Induction Thermal Plasmas for Glassification
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: High Heat Flux Plasmas for Scientific and Engineering Applications
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 504–509, July 2009
How to Cite
Hossain, M. M., Yao, Y. and Watanabe, T. (2009), A Numerical Study of Plasma-Particle Heat Transfer Dynamics in Induction Thermal Plasmas for Glassification. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 504–509. doi: 10.1002/tee.20436
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!