A New Idea Monitoring Concentration and Liquid-Level of Electrolytic Solution
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: High Heat Flux Plasmas for Scientific and Engineering Applications
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 587–589, July 2009
How to Cite
Lu, G.-R., He, B.-X. and Chu, K.-B. (2009), A New Idea Monitoring Concentration and Liquid-Level of Electrolytic Solution. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 587–589. doi: 10.1002/tee.20450
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!