Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems / Special Issue Paper
Optimal Control of Voltage in Distribution Systems by Voltage Reference Management
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 602–608, September 2009
How to Cite
Senjyu, T., Toma, S., Tanaka, K., Yona, A., Urasaki, N. and Funabashi, T. (2009), Optimal Control of Voltage in Distribution Systems by Voltage Reference Management. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 602–608. doi: 10.1002/tee.20452
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!