Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems / Special Issue Paper
Optimal Thermal Unit Commitment Integrated with Renewable Energy Sources Using Advanced Particle Swarm Optimization
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 609–617, September 2009
How to Cite
Chakraborty, S., Senjyu, T., Saber, A. Y., Yona, A. and Funabashi, T. (2009), Optimal Thermal Unit Commitment Integrated with Renewable Energy Sources Using Advanced Particle Swarm Optimization. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 609–617. doi: 10.1002/tee.20453
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!