Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems / Special Issue Paper
Application of Multi-Objective Evolutionary Optimization Algorithms to Reactive Power Planning Problem
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 625–632, September 2009
How to Cite
Eghbal, M., Yorino, N., Zoka, Y. and El-Araby, E. E. (2009), Application of Multi-Objective Evolutionary Optimization Algorithms to Reactive Power Planning Problem. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 625–632. doi: 10.1002/tee.20455
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!