Solving the Bipartite Subgraph Problem Using Genetic Algorithm with Conditional Genetic Operators
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 663–667, September 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Z.-Q., Wang, R.-L. and Okazaki, K. (2009), Solving the Bipartite Subgraph Problem Using Genetic Algorithm with Conditional Genetic Operators. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 663–667. doi: 10.1002/tee.20459
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!