Basic Study of a Ship Navigator's Stress Using Salivary Amylase Activity
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Intelligent Optimization in Deregulated Power Systems
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 680–682, September 2009
How to Cite
Murai, K., Wakida, S.-i., Miyado, T., Fukushi, K. and Hayashi, Y. (2009), Basic Study of a Ship Navigator's Stress Using Salivary Amylase Activity. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 680–682. doi: 10.1002/tee.20462
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!