Special Issue on Electronics, Information and Systems / Special Issue Paper
Extraction of Stimulus-Selective Intrinsic Optical Signals From the Cat Visual Cortex
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Electronics, Information and Systems
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 696–703, November 2009
How to Cite
Nagai, M. and Wang, G. (2009), Extraction of Stimulus-Selective Intrinsic Optical Signals From the Cat Visual Cortex. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 696–703. doi: 10.1002/tee.20467
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!