Special Issue on Electronics, Information and Systems / Special Issue Paper
Three-Stage Method for Selecting Informative Genes for Cancer Classification
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Electronics, Information and Systems
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 725–730, November 2009
How to Cite
Mohamad, M. S., Omatu, S., Deris, S. and Yoshioka, M. (2009), Three-Stage Method for Selecting Informative Genes for Cancer Classification. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 725–730. doi: 10.1002/tee.20471
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!