Special Issue Paper / Special Issue on 2009 CIGRE SC C4 Kushiro Colloquium
Experimental Study of Lightning Surge Aspect for the Circuit Mounted Distribution and Telecommunication and Customer Systems: Aspect of Lightning Current According to Grounding System of Customer Equipments
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on 2009 CIGRE SC C4 Kushiro Colloquium / Special Issue on Electronics, Information, and Systems
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 2010
How to Cite
Asakawa, A., Kuramoto, S. and Kato, J. (2010), Experimental Study of Lightning Surge Aspect for the Circuit Mounted Distribution and Telecommunication and Customer Systems: Aspect of Lightning Current According to Grounding System of Customer Equipments. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 27–33. doi: 10.1002/tee.20489
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!