A Chaotic Clonal Selection Algorithm and its Application to Synthesize Multiple-Valued Logic Functions
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on 2009 CIGRE SC C4 Kushiro Colloquium / Special Issue on Electronics, Information, and Systems
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 105–114, January 2010
How to Cite
Gao, S., Cao, Q., Zhang, Z. and Tang, Z. (2010), A Chaotic Clonal Selection Algorithm and its Application to Synthesize Multiple-Valued Logic Functions. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 105–114. doi: 10.1002/tee.20500
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!