Effects of Electrode Systems on Numerical Estimation of Internal Human Body Impedance at Power Frequency
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on 2009 CIGRE SC C4 Kushiro Colloquium / Special Issue on Electronics, Information, and Systems
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 118–120, January 2010
How to Cite
Hayashi, N., Tarao, H. and Isaka, K. (2010), Effects of Electrode Systems on Numerical Estimation of Internal Human Body Impedance at Power Frequency. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 118–120. doi: 10.1002/tee.20502
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!