Special Issue Paper / Special Issue on Electronics, Information and Systems
Optimal Design of Two-stage Logistics Network Considered Inventory by Boltzmann Random Key-based GA
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on State-of-the-Art MEMS Technologies / Special Issue on Electronics, Information and Systems
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 195–202, March 2010
How to Cite
Ataka, S., Kim, B. and Gen, M. (2010), Optimal Design of Two-stage Logistics Network Considered Inventory by Boltzmann Random Key-based GA. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/tee.20517
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!