Spectroscopic Analysis of the Effect of Magnetic Field on Low Current DC Vacuum Arc Plasma
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Energy Saving Technologies on Electric Railways in Japan
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 317–322, May 2010
How to Cite
Wanninayake, W. M. R. R., Kobayashi, K., Yanagidaira, T. and Tsuruta, K. (2010), Spectroscopic Analysis of the Effect of Magnetic Field on Low Current DC Vacuum Arc Plasma. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 317–322. doi: 10.1002/tee.20536
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!