Effects of Temperature and Crystallinity on Partial Discharge Resistance of Poly-L-lactic Acid
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Energy Saving Technologies on Electric Railways in Japan
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 323–327, May 2010
How to Cite
Ohki, Y. and Miyata, K. (2010), Effects of Temperature and Crystallinity on Partial Discharge Resistance of Poly-L-lactic Acid. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 323–327. doi: 10.1002/tee.20537
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!