Mining Fuzzy Association Rules: A General Model Based on Genetic Network Programming and its Applications
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Energy Saving Technologies on Electric Railways in Japan
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 343–354, May 2010
How to Cite
Taboada, K., Mabu, S., Gonzales, E., Shimada, K. and Hirasawa, K. (2010), Mining Fuzzy Association Rules: A General Model Based on Genetic Network Programming and its Applications. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 343–354. doi: 10.1002/tee.20540
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!