Detection of Human Microvibration Transmitted along Solid Using Pico-Tesla Magneto-Impedance Sensor
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Energy Saving Technologies on Electric Railways in Japan
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 378–379, May 2010
How to Cite
Mohri, K. and Uchiyama, T. (2010), Detection of Human Microvibration Transmitted along Solid Using Pico-Tesla Magneto-Impedance Sensor. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 378–379. doi: 10.1002/tee.20546
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!