Fabrication of Deep Silicon Microstructures by the Combination of Anodization and p++ Etch Stop
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on 2008 International Symposium on Electrical Insulating Materials
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 493–497, July 2010
How to Cite
Ohno, T., Tanaka, S. and Esashi, M. (2010), Fabrication of Deep Silicon Microstructures by the Combination of Anodization and p++ Etch Stop. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 5: 493–497. doi: 10.1002/tee.20563
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!