Employing TCPS for suppressing oscillations in two-area system constitute of wind farm and thermal system
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 130–135, March 2012
How to Cite
Araghi, A. R., Hosseinian, S. H., Gharehpetian, G. B. and Vahidi, B. (2012), Employing TCPS for suppressing oscillations in two-area system constitute of wind farm and thermal system. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 7: 130–135. doi: 10.1002/tee.21707
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!