Lightning occurrence characteristics in Japan for 17 years: observation results with lightning location systems of electric power utilities from 1992 to 2008
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 251–257, May 2012
How to Cite
Shindo, T., Motoyama, H., Sakai, A., Honma, N., Takami, J., Shimizu, M., Tamura, K., Shinjo, K., Ishikawa, F., Ueno, Y., Ikuta, M. and Takahashi, D. (2012), Lightning occurrence characteristics in Japan for 17 years: observation results with lightning location systems of electric power utilities from 1992 to 2008. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 7: 251–257. doi: 10.1002/tee.21725
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!