A constant DC voltage control-based strategy for an active power quality compensator in electrified railways with improved response
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 316–321, May 2012
How to Cite
Ishikura, N., Ishibashi, K., Hiraki, E. and Tanaka, T. (2012), A constant DC voltage control-based strategy for an active power quality compensator in electrified railways with improved response. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 7: 316–321. doi: 10.1002/tee.21733
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!