An application of Q-value-based dynamic programming with Boltzmann distribution to real-world road networks
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 139–145, March 2013
How to Cite
Yu, S., Mabu, S., Mainali, M. K., Shimada, K. and Hirasawa, K. (2013), An application of Q-value-based dynamic programming with Boltzmann distribution to real-world road networks. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 8: 139–145. doi: 10.1002/tee.21833
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!