Homocysteine modifies development of neurulation and dorsal root ganglia in chick embryos
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 171–179, April 2002
How to Cite
Epeldegui, M., Peña-Melian, A., Varela-Moreiras, G. and Pérez-Miguelsanz, J. (2002), Homocysteine modifies development of neurulation and dorsal root ganglia in chick embryos. Teratology, 65: 171–179. doi: 10.1002/tera.10033
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2000
- Universidad San Pablo-CEU. Grant Number: 15/99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!