Epidemiology of Down syndrome (Trisomy 21), Hawaii, 1986–97
Article first published online: 11 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 207–212, May 2002
How to Cite
Forrester, M. B. and Merz, R. D. (2002), Epidemiology of Down syndrome (Trisomy 21), Hawaii, 1986–97. Teratology, 65: 207–212. doi: 10.1002/tera.10042
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2001
- Hawaii State Department of Health, Children With Special Health Needs Branch
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Ronald McDonald Childrens' Charities
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- George F. Straub Trust
- Queen Emma Foundation
- Pacific Southwest Regional Genetics Network
- Kamehameha Schools/Bishop Estate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!