This article is a US government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Problems with informing women adequately about teratogen risk: Some barriers to preventing exposures to known teratogens †
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 202–204, May 2002
How to Cite
Honein, M.A., Moore, C.A., Lyon Daniel, K. and Erickson, J.D. (2002), Problems with informing women adequately about teratogen risk: Some barriers to preventing exposures to known teratogens . Teratology, 65: 202–204. doi: 10.1002/tera.10057
- Issue online: 11 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2002
- 1978. Drugs prescribed during pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 132: 235–244. , , , .
- 1999. Alcohol use prior to pregnancy recognition. Am J Prev Med 17: 101–107. , , .
- 1998. Differences in preconceptional and prenatal behaviors in women with intended and unintended pregnancies. Am J Public Health 88: 663–666. , , , , , , .
- 1998. Unintended pregnancy in the United States. Fam Plann Perspect 30: 24–29, 46. .
- 2001. Continued occurrence of Accutane®-exposed pregnancies. Teratology 64: 142–147. , , .
- 2000. Prescription of drugs during pregnancy in France. Lancet 356: 1735–1736. , , , .
- 2001. Interpretations of a teratogen warning symbol. Teratology 64: 148–153. , , , , .
- 1998. The developing human: clinically oriented embryology. 6th Ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company. 563 p. , .
- 2000. Survey of Accutane® use in women. Briefing materials provided to the FDA Dermatologic & Ophthalmic Drugs Advisory Committee [Online]. Available: http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/00/backgrd/3639b1c_24.pdf [2001, March 16]. , .
- 1995. A pregnancy-prevention program in women of childbearing age receiving isotretinoin. N Engl J Med 333: 101–106. , , .
- 1987. Prescription drug use before and during pregnancy in a Medicaid population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 157: 148–156. , , .
- Baltimore–Washington Infant Study Group. 1993. Use of prescription and non-prescription drugs in pregnancy. J Clin Epidemiol 46: 581–589. , , ,