Dose response in human teratology
Article first published online: 11 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 199–200, May 2002
How to Cite
Shepard, T. H. (2002), Dose response in human teratology. Teratology, 65: 199–200. doi: 10.1002/tera.10059
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2002
- 2000. Maternal cigarette smoking during pregnancy and the risk of having a child with cleft lip/palate. Plastic Reconstr Surg 105: 485–491. , , , .
- 1996. Reproductive risks of binge drinking during pregnancy. Reprod Toxicol 10: 3–13. , , .
- 2000. Family history, maternal smoking and clubfoot. An indication of gene environment interaction. Am J Epidemiol 152: 658–665. , , .
- 1980. Genetic maternal effects on cleft lip frequency in A/J and CL/Fr mice. Teratology 21: 167–175. , .
- 1996. Fetal death after exposure to methylene blue dye during midtrimester amniocentesis in twin pregnancy. Prenat Diagn 16: 39–47. , , , , , , .
- 1997. Alcohol dehydrogenase2*3 allele protects against alcohol-related birth defects among African-Americans. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 283: 1095–1101. , , , , .
- 1952. Anomalies occurring in children exposed in utero to the atomic bomb in Hiroshima. Pediatrics 10: 687–693. .
- 1988. The relation between alcohol consumption and pregnancy outcome in humans, a critique. In: KalterH, editor. Issues and reviews in teratology. New York: Plenum Press. p 205–235. , , .
- 1999. Candidate genes for nonsyndromic cleft lip and palate and maternal cigarette smoking and alcohol consumption: evaluation of genotype-environment interactions from a population-based case-control study of orofacial clefts. Teratology 59: 39–50. , , , , , .
- 1996. Orofacial clefts, parental cigarette smoking, and transforming growth factor-α gene variants. Am J Hum Genet 58: 551–561. , , , , , , .
- 1994. Letter to the editor. Proof of human teratogenicity. Teratology 50: 97–98. .
- 2001. Catalog of teratogenic agents. 10th Ed. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins Press. .
- 1984. Alcohol exposure in utero and functional deficits in children during the first 4 years of life in mechanisms of alcohol damage in utero. Ciba Found Symp 105: 176–196. , , .
- 1997. Teratogen update: smoking and reproductive outcomes. Teratology 55: 382–388. .
- 1997. Maternal cigarette smoking and oral clefts. A meta-analysis. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 34: 206–210. , , .