A screen for mutations in human homologues of mice exencephaly genes Tfap2α and Msx2 in patients with neural tube defects
Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 167–175, May 2001
How to Cite
Stegmann, K., Boecker, J., Richter, B., Capra, V., Finnell, R. H., Ngo, E. T.K.N., Strehl, E., Ermert, A. and Koch, M. C. (2001), A screen for mutations in human homologues of mice exencephaly genes Tfap2α and Msx2 in patients with neural tube defects. Teratology, 63: 167–175. doi: 10.1002/tera.1031
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2000
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (Bonn)
- ARQUE (Mainz)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!