Description and mission evaluation of the Hungarian case-control surveillance of congenital abnormalities, 1980–1996
Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 176–185, May 2001
How to Cite
Czeizel, A. E., Rockenbauer, M., Siffel, C. and Varga, E. (2001), Description and mission evaluation of the Hungarian case-control surveillance of congenital abnormalities, 1980–1996. Teratology, 63: 176–185. doi: 10.1002/tera.1032
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2000
- EuroMAP/Biomed 2 Workprogramme. Grant Number: BMH 4-97-2430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!