Members of the Organization of Teratology Information Services Research Committee.
Postmarketing surveillance for human teratogenicity: A model approach†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 252–261, November 2001
How to Cite
Chambers, C. D., Braddock, S. R., Briggs, G. G., Einarson, A., Johnson, Y. R., Miller, R. K., Polifka, J. E., Robinson, L. K., Stepanuk, K. and Lyons Jones, K. (2001), Postmarketing surveillance for human teratogenicity: A model approach. Teratology, 64: 252–261. doi: 10.1002/tera.1071
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!