Patterns of first-year survival among infants with selected congenital anomalies in Texas, 1995–1997
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 267–275, November 2001
How to Cite
Nembhard, W. N., Waller, D. K., Sever, L. E. and Canfield, M. A. (2001), Patterns of first-year survival among infants with selected congenital anomalies in Texas, 1995–1997. Teratology, 64: 267–275. doi: 10.1002/tera.1073
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2001
- Texas Birth Defects Research Center
- Texas Birth Defects Monitoring Division at Texas Department of Health. Grant Number: U50/CCU613232
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!