This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Effective coding in birth defects surveillance†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2001
Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 64, Issue Supplement 1, pages S3–S7, 2001
How to Cite
Rasmussen, S. A. and Moore, C. A. (2001), Effective coding in birth defects surveillance. Teratology, 64: S3–S7. doi: 10.1002/tera.1077
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!