Supported by grant MT-2830 from the Medical Research Council of Canada.
A community of human malformation syndromes involving the müllerian ducts, distal extremities, urinary tract, and ears†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1974 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 65–79, February 1974
How to Cite
Pinsky, L. (1974), A community of human malformation syndromes involving the müllerian ducts, distal extremities, urinary tract, and ears. Teratology, 9: 65–79. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420090109
This paper is dedicated to Professor Josef Warkany for his past and continuing contributions to the science of human teratology.
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 1973
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!