Supported by the Maternal and Child Health Services, Health Services and Mental Administration, Department of Health, Education and Welfare Project 913, NIH grants HD05961 and GM15253, and the National Foundation — March of Dimes.
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–10, August 1975
How to Cite
Jones, K. L. and Smith, D. W. (1975), The fetal alcohol syndrome. Teratology, 12: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420120102
Presented as a Special Lecture at the 14th Annual Meeting of the Teratology Society, July 7–10, 1974, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B. C., Canada.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 1975
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!