Presented as part of the symposium on methods of testing for teratogenicity and possibilities for the future, at The 14th Annual Meeting of the Teratology Society, July 7–10, 1974, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
Retrospective and prospective epidemiological studies of 1500 karyotyped spontaneous human abortions†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 11–26, August 1975
How to Cite
Boué, J., Boué, A. and Lazar, P. (1975), Retrospective and prospective epidemiological studies of 1500 karyotyped spontaneous human abortions. Teratology, 12: 11–26. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420120103
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 1975
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!