Teratogenic effects of external egg applications of methyl mercury in the mallard, Anas platyrhynchos
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 453–461, December 1979
How to Cite
Hoffman, D. J. and Moore, J. M. (1979), Teratogenic effects of external egg applications of methyl mercury in the mallard, Anas platyrhynchos. Teratology, 20: 453–461. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420200315
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 1979
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!