Teratogens associated with congenital contractures in humans and in animals
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 173–191, April 1982
How to Cite
Hall, J. G. and Reed, S. D. (1982), Teratogens associated with congenital contractures in humans and in animals. Teratology, 25: 173–191. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420250207
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 1981
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!