Concepts of multiple congenital contractures (arthrogryposis) in man and animals
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 247–258, April 1982
How to Cite
Swinyard, C. A. (1982), Concepts of multiple congenital contractures (arthrogryposis) in man and animals. Teratology, 25: 247–258. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420250214
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 1981
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!