Susceptibility to cleft palate and the major histocompatibility complex (H-2) in the mouse
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 267–270, April 1982
How to Cite
Vekemans, M. and Fraser, F. C. (1982), Susceptibility to cleft palate and the major histocompatibility complex (H-2) in the mouse. Teratology, 25: 267–270. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420250216
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 1981
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!