An anatomical study of three cases of alobar holoprosencephaly
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 123–133, October 1982
How to Cite
Mieden, G. D. (1982), An anatomical study of three cases of alobar holoprosencephaly. Teratology, 26: 123–133. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420260204
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 1981
- NIH. Grant Number: GM20130
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!