Developmental Pharmacology and Toxicology
Ontogeny of suckling behavior in rats prenatally exposed to alcohol
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 145–153, October 1982
How to Cite
Chen, J.-S., Driscoll, C. D. and Riley, E. P. (1982), Ontogeny of suckling behavior in rats prenatally exposed to alcohol. Teratology, 26: 145–153. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420260206
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!