Thomas H. Shepard and Alan G. Fantel are affiliates of the Child Development and Mental Retardation Center.
Sodium salicylate teratogenicity in vitro
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 167–171, October 1982
How to Cite
Greenaway, J. C., Shepard, T. H., Fantel, A. G. and Juchau, M. R. (1982), Sodium salicylate teratogenicity in vitro. Teratology, 26: 167–171. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420260209
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 1981
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!