Developmental Pharmacology and Toxicology
Evaluation of heart malformations in B6C3F1 mouse fetuses induced by in utero exposure to methyl chloride
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 197–206, April 1983
How to Cite
Wolkowski-Tyl, R., Lawton, A. D., Phelps, M. and Hamm, T. E. (1983), Evaluation of heart malformations in B6C3F1 mouse fetuses induced by in utero exposure to methyl chloride. Teratology, 27: 197–206. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420270207
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1982
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!