Hyperthermia as a teratogen: Parameters determining hyperthermia-induced head defects in the rat
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 265–272, April 1985
How to Cite
Germain, M.-A., Webster, W. S. and Edwards, M. J. (1985), Hyperthermia as a teratogen: Parameters determining hyperthermia-induced head defects in the rat. Teratology, 31: 265–272. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420310212
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 1984
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!