Developmental Pharmacology and Toxicology
Uptake and binding of tritium from [chloroethyl 3H] cyclophosphamide by rat embryos in vitro
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 373–380, June 1985
How to Cite
Mirkes, P. E. and Greenaway, J. C. (1985), Uptake and binding of tritium from [chloroethyl 3H] cyclophosphamide by rat embryos in vitro. Teratology, 31: 373–380. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420310308
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!