Teratogen update: Clinical aspects of thalidomide embryopathy—A continuing preoccupation
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 133–144, August 1985
How to Cite
Newman, C. G. H. (1985), Teratogen update: Clinical aspects of thalidomide embryopathy—A continuing preoccupation. Teratology, 32: 133–144. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420320118
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!