Developmental Pharmacology and Toxicology
Teratogenicity and developmental toxicity of valproic acid in rats
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 195–202, April 1987
How to Cite
Vorhees, C. V. (1987), Teratogenicity and developmental toxicity of valproic acid in rats. Teratology, 35: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420350205
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 1986
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1986
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NICHD 19090, NIAAA 06032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!